Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of the most well known bodybuilders and the Austrian Oak has provided us with an endless amount of quotes of the past years. They include:
* “It’s simple, if it jiggles, it’s fat.”
* “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.”
* “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.”
* “We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There’s really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to want to conquer.”
* “The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.”
* “Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.”
* “I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.”
(Thanks to Superswole.com for these).
Have a great workout this weekend!