Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Many Calories Are You Burning Everyday? You Can Find Out Here . . .

Looking for the number of calories you burn everyday?

It is an essential number to know if you want to lose fat or gain muscle.

Your ultimate success hinges on both sides of this number.

Here's a calculator you can use to determine how many calories you are burning in a day.

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/fitness/multimedia.jsp?sssdmh=dm17.426844&multimediaId=/templatedata/fitness/multimedia/data/1130272109023.xml&esrc=nwfitdailytip022810&email=2422027505

The way I use it is this: I always choose the lowest level of activity and then in my diet software (DietController), I add in the exercise calories. This has consistently given me the best and most accurate results.

Train hard, diet harder.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment