Monday, September 13, 2010

One Week Until Olympia . . .

Kelly and I will be attending Olympia weekend in Las Vegas again this year, leaving a week from today.

Learn more about it at:  http://www.mrolympia.com/

Should be a great show -- Jay Cutler will be trying to win his fourth title but there are some younger guns closing in.  I will report daily from Vegas on this blog starting September 23rd.

I saw an interesting article I'll share on why salads aren't always the way to go, especially in restaurants.  Here are five salads that are worse than a Burger King Whopper -- some by a long shot!  http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/38741683/ns/today-today_health

We're back in the home gym now for another week.  We had a tough chest routine today -- sometimes you do OK but really struggle.  Today was one of those days.

Adding muscle is the name of the game at the moment.  Once I return from the Olympia show I'll start cutting again.  We have a beach trip coming up at the end of October and I want to look like I should be at the beach with no shirt on.  ;)
 
Train hard; diet harder!

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment